Saturday, September 12, 2015

Pregnancy

Celebrating the end of 38 weeks of pregnancy.  I am forever grateful for my Evolution Yoga and all their love and support.  I went to class, overwhelmed, fearful, and tearful the day I took the test in January.  I went to class on Monday to celebrate Labor Day.  I'm planning to go again tomorrow if Moe isn't here yet.  Each opportunity to show up brings me new understandings of myself, my body, and what it means to transfer what I learn in yoga to what I know about life.  



Also grateful for a good friend, K, who shared this blog  post with me.  I hope C and I can find our way through this pregnant pause.  We've done a terrible job at it so far this pregnancy, but we have a little more time, don't we?  And we should use it well.

No comments:

Post a Comment