Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Essentially

I'm no expert at essential oils, but I'm starting to dabble.  I want to keep track of the blends that really work well for me so I can find them again easily.

Earlier this week, I cured a headache by rubbing this on my temples and the back of my neck:
4 drops eucalpytus (globulus)
2 drops spearmint
2 drops peppermint

Today, I made two roller balls for C to help with focus and attention.

Blend one is supposed to help with motivation:
10 drops lime
10 drops sweet orange
10 drops frankincense carterii
10 drops black pepper
half a rollerball full of fractionated coconut oil

This one is pleasantly manly


Blend two is supposed to help with attention:
10 drops vetiver
10 drops lavender (spike)
10 drops cedarwood
5 drops frankincense
half a rollerball full of fractionated coconut oil.

No comments:

Post a Comment