Thursday, September 3, 2015

Daniel 10

Chapter 10

10-12:
Verses And behold, va hand touched me and set me trembling on my hands and knees. 11 And he said to me, “O Daniel, wman greatly loved, xunderstand the words that I speak to you, and ystand upright, for znow I have been sent to you.” And when he had spoken this word to me, I stood up trembling. 12 Then he said to me, a“Fear not, Daniel, for from the first day that you bset your heart to understand and bhumbled yourself before your God, cyour words have been heard, dand I have come because of your words.

Again in 19:
19 And he said, o“O man greatly loved, pfear not, peace be with you; be strong and of good courage.” And as he spoke to me, I was strengthened and said, “Let my lord speak, for you have strengthened me.”

2 Cor 10:3-5
For though we walk in the flesh, we are not waging war according to the flesh. For themweapons of nour warfare are not of the flesh but have odivine power pto destroy strongholds. We destroy arguments and qevery lofty opinion raised against the knowledge of God, and take every thought captive to robey Christ,

No comments:

Post a Comment