Monday, September 14, 2015

Blessings

Today was an incredible blessing of a little more time, a healthy dinner (that I didn't have to make-- Thanks, C), great probing spiritual questions from my students, amazing (and unexpected) testimony and conversation from a woman I admire, Christ speaking truth through other people, offering encouragement to others via SheReadsTruth, re-reading words of love, getting progress reports in just in case, playing barbies and dinosaurs and sonic-boom-rabbits with my kids, and a decent night of sleep last night to fuel this baby-pushing enterprise that could be underway any minute now.

Clumps of hair came out in the shower today, which means my hormones are already shifting to post-partum mode. This waiting is such an amazing thing.  I am so in awe of my body, and I hope that my body understands that I recognize its power over me so there is no need to go into labor in the middle of the night.  Hear that, body?

No comments:

Post a Comment