Thursday, December 18, 2014

Just go ahead

I think we can officially rename today Beast Mode II, Return of the Beast.

She's fueled by red lipstick, bourbon, love, and hot water.  And a wicked good head scarf tonight (check the ol' Instagram).

Look out, ye faint of heart.

Now, let us rock mother lovahhhhhhhs!


EDIT: Oh snap.  We need to talk about how amazing this find is.  I clicked it because it had the John Lee Hooker part and that is just phenomenal, but then it's got the dialog dubbed over in Italian!  And that just ... frosting, baby.


Also, cooking goes slower when you keep stopping to dance.

Boom boom boom boom yeaaaaaaheeeeey!

Come on home, baby.  I love you.  I love ya.  Come on, Come on.  I love you.  Hold me.

Dem blues, baby.  Love dem blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment