Monday, January 12, 2015

Flashbacks

I was deleting a ton of old pictures today, and came across some pleasant memories in the out-of-order scramble from my two flip phones.  I'm so grateful for the ability to snap pictures almost any time so I can preserve so many moments.  And there is so much, still, that I can never capture.  Life is so beautiful!

Beautifying the rubbish cans.

The summer of Free Inspiration tins that I left all over the place, inspired by Dale.  I have a box full of empty tins that are ready to be filled and decorated and deposited when the weather comes 'round again!  Who's in for some inspiration making parties?

Cali

Lovely puddles on a day I took my AP class to the park to do a walking meditation.


Self explanatory.

From when I had long hairs-- I like how the natural highlights look.  


Jonah meets his first rambutan, because I felt obligated to introduce my kids to real Thai food when I could find it. 

Mints!  Long hair!

One of the most unreasonable requests I have ever EVER seen.

This picture we found of really excited kids with potatoes... which we gifted to my parents for their anniversary.  

A really disturbing statue.

My sport cards, Care Bears, and pager?!?


My epic grace resulted in tea on my dress on the way to Lucy's wedding.

I like this string's view kite shot.

Dad.  I love my dad. 


Me and Joe in the park.

Maternity leave glory days.

Emilia downtown for Ralph's graduation.
Our Easter pumpkin.
More victories of maternity leave-- mud jumping park adventures!

My little boy.

Emilia

And again a few weeks old.


Me and Em in Bangkok-- first night with a legit shower in two weeks!

Compassion incarnate, brought to you by Parma.

Home is where the stranglers live.

Nursing.

My only NFL game so far.  I was transfixed with this spider on this guy's hat.
And the sport game.  That was also very exciting.  And the yelling.  And the cold. 

Three giant metal letter that, according to Dar, were FREE, but that I did not steal.  Alas.

Concert makeup!

A proud day for my car.

One of a great many four leaf clover pictures

A fantastic place to hear an orchestra play, if you have to sneak around security at an Ivy League school, break into the backstage, leave notes in a bunch of instrument cases, and hide out behind the orchestra.   Very cool experience.

Jones gets a serenade. 

And his excellent newborn hair shortly after it started falling out.


Lots of pictures of picnics.  This one, with fresh flowers, on the hood of my car in the school parking lot.

I left some for someone else to find.

=)

Most human looking sheep ever.

Preggo belly, wine, cookin'.  Lots of these kinds of pictures, too.

Jellies!!!!

And lots of magic front porch pictures.

A cool graffito.

More picnics.

Walking with my girl.  

No comments:

Post a Comment