Sunday, January 4, 2015

Break's Over Already!?

Well that was a doozy of a two week period of time.  Holy Smokes.

We don't need to talk about everything, but I know I'm going to miss all my time with the kids, especially Nora because she needs me the most and so we interact so much more closely during a day.

I'm also going to miss Emilia's "manicures" which involve:
her taking away my tea or coffee so I don't spill it
giving me a photo album to read while I am pampered
lotion on my hands and arms
followed by hand sanitizer on my hands
lotion on my face
sparkle powder on my face
hand sanitizer on my legs
and in between each of my toes, one drop at a time
lotion on my legs and, if I'm lucky, my feet,
and finally, gingerbread hand sanitizer on my stomach.
All over my stomach.

And then she usually asks me to rub lotion on her hands and arms and legs and feet, which I do until it gets too ticklish.

Just think how unsanitary my abdomen is going to be all week without these spa treatments!  Terrible.  But my hands have gotten softer.

I'm not ready to teach again yet.  But at the same time I'm kind of pumped for it.  For being on stage again and the constant motion.  For the fast talk and the laughter.

But not for five am. Or for no opportunity to nap.  I need to start drafting out my dream job.... heh.


No comments:

Post a Comment