Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Girl Power

It's been pretty cool to watch soccer with my kids, both last summer with the World Cup and this summer when we caught the Euro finals on Fox (no cable; limited sports).  Emilia was asking a lot of questions about whether women were playing in these games and why not and why women's soccer was not televised as much as men's soccer -- at least with our limited access.  All that to say that I'm very excited to take her out to a pub to watch the Women's World Cup Finals on Sunday at 7!  Trying to find a kid-friendly-ish pub where it wouldn't look too shady to walk in, 7 months pregnant, with my six year old in tow was tricky, but I think it'll be okay to go to the Pub that's attached to Beachwood Mall.  I mean, right?  ha!  But I'm excited to celebrate some futbol and girl power with my firstborn girl child.  USA!  USA!


No comments:

Post a Comment