Saturday, July 4, 2015

Fourth

The bright spot of today was returning to the kids' favorite playground to celebrate the first rain and appointment free morning in over a week!

The photos would have benefited from a polarizing filter, but I didn't have time to mess around with that because, quite honestly, this is my favorite playground too and I had playing to do.




Below is one of the best images from the morning.  I think it captures the joy perfectly. =)


Happy Independence Day, readers.  I hope you find yourselves examining what you are dependent upon and whether you want to keep that dependency in your life.  As for me, I've spent much time this summer examining things upon which I depend and whether those dependencies are valid or healthy.  Often they are neither.  So, cheers to each step toward greater independence.  May we all seek what we are looking for, and may that seeking lead us to greater trust, joy, hope, and most of all to the love that is God.  Eyes on the light.  Eyes on the light.

No comments:

Post a Comment