Thursday, April 7, 2016

Five

Trying a new practice of recording my days in terms of each of my five senses.  So far, I like how sometimes it's ambiguous which sense goes with which experience.

I find that I'm always drawn to clothes the colors of earth and sky.  Also dust.

More bad medical news this week. This is becoming a pattern.

So.  I'm working on re-framing and reassessing.

I like noticing when people stop themselves from saying something.  Sometimes I'm nearly dead sure of what they were going to say; other times it is utter mystery.  Every time, I wish they would have just said it.

There is a mitten in the chandelier.  There is a chicken in the fireplace.  It's snowing in April.  My body is, quite literally, self destructing.  From the nerves in my left foot out.

I have almost as many pots with dead plants as I do with live plants.

WHAT IS GOING ON?!

As this cannot possibly be my life, stay tuned for necessary and potentially drastic changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment