Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Two Goals with One Stone

I wanted to do two things this summer and never got around to them.  Okay, I wanted to do probably 3,500 things this summer.  And, regardless of the length of the list, I didn't get them all done.  But!  One thing I did finally finish this week was to make some quote posters for my classroom.  I went through a summer's worth of photography and picked images that were tied to specific positive memories that were moving in some way.  Then I went through my current journal to cull some quotes.  The more I learned how to navigate pixlr and the more I cultivated my eye, the better they started turning out.  here are two that I liked a lot.  Tonight, I put ten of my favorites up on Teachers Pay Teachers because I think they'd make people happy and, after spending several hours working on this project, the idea of saving other people the time makes me feel happy too.  If you ask nicely, maybe I'll tell you the stories of some of these pictures.  But not tonight, because there is ice cream to eat!


One step in the right direction!

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Inspirational-Quotes-for-Older-Students-High-School-College-1403390






No comments:

Post a Comment